For Westin Residences Updates, Visit My Social Media Accounts

Well, I update my social media accounts more often than this blog. 😃

To be up to date on my updates of the wellness focused pre-selling Ortigas luxury property, The Residences at The Westin Manila Sonata Place, please follow me on my social media accounts:

Instagram: @stephanierue_onlinestore
Twitter: @sulatnabentapa
Facebook or Facebook Page

Also check my YouTube Westin playlist and channel: subscribe and follow. It's where I post construction video updates, etc., aside from IG.


Related: Top 3 Reasons to Live or Invest in the only Westin Residential Property in South East Asia




RSVP to the Property Preview of
The Residences at the Westin Manila Sonata Place on
Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 4 to 8 pm at the BGC Show Suite.




Bear in mind these social media accounts may also have other posts not related to Westin or properties from time to time. :)

Anyway just check on any of the above if you don't see any updates here.

For direct contact regarding property reservations, inquiries and the pleasure of ownership, please reach out via the following:

Sun / Viber: + 632932 1800 937
Globe / Telegram: +63917 768 8444
Email: LucyRLC(at)outlook(dot)com

Talk to you soon! 😊






Comments