Say What? There's An Apostille For Me?

Hey there, have you ever seen an Apostille or even held one? I finally have! 😊

An Apostille must be provided to real estate agents/brokers along with any legal document needed for us to sell properties of foreign based clients here in the Philippines. As long as the country they are in is part of the Apostille Convention/Treaty, Apostilles can be used. Or if a client/buyer is abroad and wants to buy a condo here in the Philippines, they also need to send apostilled documents for it to be a valid purchase.

Since my client is in the US, they sent us all the needed documents.

Here's pics of the Apostille my client sent me. It's for the signed authority to sell (ATS) of their (old house and) lot for sale (352 sqm) in a Tandang Sora subdivision in Quezon City. ✅

Since my client lives in America, they don't need to get any red ribbon or have the ATS consularized anymore because of the recent change. Apostillization must be done now instead of Consularization.

Anyway, check out what an Apostille looks like! 😄

0tw6cb9yki.jpg446ay5mtet.jpg


Find out more info in the pics below. 😉

bwln37mfm4.jpg cjv8ror1dl.jpg


Of course it goes both ways too. In the Philippines, here are the documents that can be Apostillized.

u83whwfq5i.jpg
4hy1gg87if.jpg



__________________________________

Interested in the property I mentioned? Let me know and let's talk abt it. I'll be your artsy real estate agent.

Lucy Stephanie

📱 Sun/Viber/WeChat: +63932 1800 937
Globe/Telegram: +63917 768 8444
Facebook Page | Instagram

Comments