Why Other Online Sellers Don't Show Their Faces on Business Social Media Accounts

Some people like to show their face in their profile. Why not when you're handsome or pretty or ugly or whatever, right? Doesn't matter because it's your account anyway.

Then again there are people who don't trust those who have no face pictures on their profile. Well if the person is a stranger, yes you'd like to know how they look like. But think about this, are you buying the person or the product? Also, big businesses don't have the face of their CEO as their profile picture so why would you expect the same from small time sellers?









Does Amazon's Jeff Bezos put his face as profile picture on Amazon's social media accounts? Do you see Alibaba use Jack Ma's profile picture on their Facebook Page or website? NO. These businesses have their logos as profile picture.

Now of course if you're an individual in sales there's an expectation that you should show your face all the time to the public. Well I'm sorry but I'm not one of those people. 😁 You see, for me, it's not about me but the items or properties I'm selling. This is why I post pictures of properties more than pictures of me.

Yeah yeah you can say otherwise. It's alright. We all have our opinion on anything. Top and popular sellers may have their faces and bodies plastered all over the place. The thing is, they're "selling themselves" more.





If you like them then supposedly you'll like any of their products whatever it is. Just like how celebrity endorsers work on selling to most people, that's how they are using their faces/physical features to sell. They can be selling a piece of paper and you'll still buy it because you want a piece of that person. Like famous people celebrities who are so public, they prefer to share a lot of pictures of themselves to the world too.

Enter people like me who don't really like to be vain in public or feel like a celebrity. Well, you get someone who will not post much about how they look and what their OOTDs are because we treat business as separate from selfie/vanity posts and wacky poses with friends, etc. One does not need to be insecure to not prefer to post faces and such. Blame it on my introversion but heck I can be an ambivert too. 😂

Yes I sell stuff online and you will only see the products/services I offer so you can easily decide if you really want/like/need it or not. It's that simple.







Like those big companies who don't use profile pictures of their CEO or company executives, people will buy because of the products/services being offered and not because of how the sellers look like and who the owners are. After all I prefer selling condo properties from top developers. What's not to like? 😉

So the next time you see someone selling stuff online with little or no personal pictures, you'll have an idea why that is. Others may say different reasons as what I mentioned but at least now you know why I prefer to post almost nothing about how I look like. Let's not judge a book by its cover.

We can always meet if you're really interested in the properties I sell. Check my other blogs to see what's available. I have profile pics in other accts so you'll get to see me if you are seriously considering to buy a property or the things I'm selling. That's just a bonus and not really something to look forward to. 😁 You'll be happier acquiring a new home/investment anyway and I'd be glad to have assisted you too.



That's all. Thank you. 😃





Lucy Stephanie
Your Artsy Real Estate Agent

📲 Sun / Viber / WeChat: + 632932 1800 937
📱Globe / Telegram: +63917 768 8444
📧 Email : LucyRLC(at)outlook(dot)com
Facebook | Facebook Page | Instagram

Comments